Training Leading SAFe 5.1 Scaled Agile Framework Brussels (in English)
Achieve Business Agility
On December 2nd 2020, SAFe has launched its version 5.0 of its model, 5.1 the most recent upgrade. Be among the first to learn about it with ADJUGO.
Interest in Scaled Agile is increasing fast worldwide!
The 13th VersionOne report on Agility confirms that SAFe is still the most popular model for scaling agile in the world!
The Leading SAFe training gives a very complete overview of lean-agile thinking in the context of the lean enterprise. Following this training will help you to ride the waves of this change. SAFe certification will provide a major boost to your CV...
- Leading SAFe 5.1 certification exam administration and scoring
- Online course feedback survey
- Those attendees who pass the exam will receive Scaled Agile membership for one year, access to the private SA member area, downloads, and invitations to special events.
- More about SA certification
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for 16 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP and PMI-ACP certifications.
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
Chris Verlinden has been one of the agile pioneers in Belgium, running major XP projects as early as 2004. He is one of the founders of ADJUGO. Chris is Certified SAFe Program Consultant for SAFe 5.1.
"What I like about SAFe is that the model manages to incorporate the major new tendencies in the lean-agile world into the model. DevOps, Design Thinking, the Lean Startup, the learning organization and learning teams, it is all there.
Understanding SAFe is indispensable for senior managers, IT- and business consultants who know they need to adapt to the 21st century."